Our own homegrown annuals offer a variety that is incomparable, they have been cared for and groomed right here on the property. We take pride in showcasing all of these beautiful annuals to you so you can enjoy them throughout the summer.
Annuals add color and beauty to your garden with minimal care required. We have annuals for both shade and sun.
Tips for Planting Annuals:
- Plant in the proper location, keeping sunlight and space in mind.
- Always loosen the roots when planting.
- Feed them every 3-6 weeks with fertilizer.
- Water when dry, about 1 inch below the surface.
- Deadhead as needed, removing dead flowers and leaves.